Your family guide to visiting Temple Newsam
Temple Newsam is jam-packed full of things for you and your family to enjoy. The farm, house and grounds offer a full family day out in Leeds.
Get more from your visit by checking out these family favourites, not to be missed!
Essential tips that will help you plan your visit, like locating the nearest loos!
Find out how we cater for families in our courtyard cafe and the best spots for summer picnics.
Inspiration for your visit
Here are some activities that might capture the attention of your little ones during your visit to Temple Newsam:
- Pick an object and see if others can guess it by using yes and no questions only.
- Strike a pose like the paintings and sculptures you see.
- Count all the dogs in paintings. There’s more than you think!
- Copy some of the animal noises on the farm.
- Study an object 30 seconds. Close your eyes (no peeking!) – how much can you remember about it?
- When you get home draw or paint your favourite thing about your day out.