Virtual Classroom Workshop: Who eats who?
Pupils discover the reasons animals need to eat and the difference between herbivores, carnivores and omnivores.
Duration: 45 mins
Suitable for: Key Stage 2
Capacity: 1 class per session
Sessions run: Monday – Friday
Ahead of the workshop we will:
- Organise a test video call with the teacher
- Discuss SEND/access needs if required
- Discuss the format of the workshop
- Share health & safety and safeguarding plans
During the virtual classroom workshop we will:
- Discuss diets, herbivores, omnivores and carnivores
- Discuss predators, prey and producers
- Show examples of food chains using the above vocabulary
- Show examples of animals at Wildlife World from each of these categories through photos and pre-recorded videos.
To find out more or to book your session please email [email protected] and a member of the team will be in touch.