Pupils become ‘mini-zoologists’ during this session as we explore how animals can be grouped by their characteristics. Pupils explore the differences between invertebrates and vertebrates and the five main groups of vertebrates: mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and fish.
Duration: 45 mins
Suitable for: Key Stage 2
Capacity: 1 class per session
Sessions run: Monday – Friday
Ahead of the workshop we will:
- Organise a test video call with the teacher
- Discuss SEND/access needs if required
- Discuss the format of the workshop
- Share health & safety and safeguarding plans
During the virtual classroom workshop we will:
- Introduce the pupils to classification
- Discuss the features of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish and invertebrates.
- Show examples of animals at Wildlife World through photos and pre-recorded videos
To find out more or to book your session please email [email protected] and a member of the team will be in touch.