Virtual Classroom Workshop: Habitats
Pupils explore the rainforest, grassland, and aquatic habitats. What are they like and how do the animals survive there?
Duration: 45 minutes
Suitable for: Key Stage 1 and 2
Capacity: 1 class per session
Sessions run: Monday – Friday
Ahead of the workshop we will:
- Organise a test video call with the teacher
- Discuss SEND/access needs if required
- Discuss the format of the workshop
- Share health & safety and safeguarding plans
During the virtual classroom workshop we will:
- Focus on rainforests, grassland/savannah and aquatic habitats – the three main ones at Wildlife World
- Discuss their features, the animals which could be found there, threats they are facing and how we can help.
- Show examples of animals at Wildlife World from each of these categories through photos and pre-recorded videos
To find out more or to book your session please email [email protected] and a member of the team will be in touch.