NEW Virtual Classroom Workshop: Animal Adaptations
Pupils discover how animals are adapted to increase their chances of survival, through behavioural or physical/anatomical traits.
Duration: 45 minutes
Suitable for: Upper Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3
Capacity: 1 class per session
Sessions run: Monday – Friday
Ahead of the workshop we will:
- Organise a test video call with the teacher
- Discuss SEND/access needs if required
- Discuss the format of the workshop
- Share health & safety and safeguarding plans
During the virtual classroom workshop we will:
- Use photos and videos of animals from the collection to explore animal adaptations
- Real artefacts will be used to supplement the examples discussed
- Pupils will have the opportunity to vote in quizzes throughout the workshops
To find out more or to book your session please email [email protected] and a member of the team will be in touch.