Virtual Classroom: Art Encounters Live
Enjoy an interactive visit to Leeds Art Gallery and get-up close to art linked to an in-school theme. Pupils will discover more by becoming art detectives, using their enquiry and thinking skills, and taking up a creative challenge for a follow-up class or homework.
Virtual classrooms are delivered via Zoom Pro. During the workshop we will:
- look at artworks featured in an exhibition
- explore an artwork in depth
- make quick visual or written responses
- spark conversations including a question and answer session
- learn about an artist as stimulation for the pupils own artwork
Duration: 1 hour
Suitable for: all Key Stages
Capacity: 1 class per session
Sessions run: Monday – Friday
For more information or to book on to this virtual workshop please email [email protected] and a member of the team will be in touch.