Signs of the Seasons
This school workshop invites pupils to discover the signs of the seasons.
Investigate the natural and man-made habitats around the estate. Find out about the flora and fauna that’s all around you; look for evidence of feeding, animal homes, tracks, trails and lots more.
The workshops are available Tuesday-Friday each week during term time and can be adapted to the time of year.
Duration: 2 hours
Suitable for: Early Years and KS1
Capacity: 1 class per session (32 pupils)
Sessions run: Tuesday – Friday
Ahead of the workshop we will:
- Discuss SEND/access needs if required
- Share health & safety guidance
During the classroom workshop we will:
- Discuss the different seasons and how they change throughout the year
- Explore the effect that seasonal change has on nature
- Find out how flora and fauna adapt to changing seasons
There is also the opportunity to add these extras to your workshop to enhance your day:
- Guided tour of Wildlife World to really get to know the animals with our expert education officer and keepers
Email [email protected] to find out more and book.