This school workshop gives pupils the chance to explore Lotherton and become a nature detective by discovering the different types of habitats on the estate.
Take part in a hands-on investigation of the wildlife of the natural and man-made habitats around the Lotherton estate. This workshop is led by the Parks and Countryside Education team.
Duration: 2 hours
Suitable for: KS2, SEND
Capacity: 1 class per session (32 pupils)
Sessions run: Monday – Friday
Ahead of the workshop we will:
- Discuss SEND/access needs if required
- Share health & safety guidance
During the classroom workshop we will:
- Discuss different habitats including natural and man-made ones
- Find the habitats at Lotherton and who or what uses them
- Find out how different animals make and use their habitats
There is also the opportunity to add these extras to your workshop to enhance your day:
- Guided tour of Wildlife World to really get to know the animals with our expert education officer and keepers
Email [email protected] to find out more and book.