Reopening information Frequently Asked Questions
What is open?
Leeds Industrial Museum is now open. Our opening times are:
Tues-Fri: 10am-5pm (last admission 4pm)
Sat-Sun: 12-5pm (last admission 4pm)
Outdoor areas including the Colour Garden are also fully accessible during opening times.
Do I need to book?
We do not have a pre-booking system. Please pay on arrival. We prefer card payments but do accept cash.
Safety guidance ahead of your visit
- Please wear a face covering in enclosed spaces. This is the recommended government guidance.
- Personal space is lovely. Please be mindful of this when moving around the museum.
- We have a recommended one way route. Please follow the signage to get the most from your day out.
- Feel free to use the hand sanitiser provided, particularly when interacting with the displays.
- You can still use our Track and Trace QR codes if you wish to do so. We advise you do to help keep everybody safe.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you’ve been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 10 days, please don’t visit and stay safe until you are well again.
Access to Cardigan Fields
There is no access to Cardigan Fields at this present time, due to ongoing works. We are unable to confirm when the bridge will reopen.
Are you taking group and school visits?
We are now taking bookings for school visits and also offer virtual workshops. Please enquire for other group bookings by emailing [email protected]
Is room hire available?
Yes but we are restricting bookings to a maximum of 12 at this present time. Please email [email protected] for further information, availability and prices.
This page was updated on 20 August 2021.