The Christmas Experience
26 November 2022 - 31 December 2022
Dates and times vary, please see website
The Christmas Experience at Lotherton returns this year, with Santa and his elves ready to welcome visitors from across Leeds and beyond.
Explore our Festive Woodland Walk which will include larger than life Christmas traditions including interactive elements for all of the family to enjoy.
Back for 2022 – the house will be open downstairs for visitors to explore the history of a Gascoigne family Christmas!
Please note that the opening dates and times of The Christmas Experience vary.
Every visitor (including Lotherton members) must have a pre-booked ticket before visiting, no payment will be taken on the gate.
Please ensure all visitors have a Christmas Experience estate entry ticket.
How to book as a Lotherton member
You must book an entry slot if you are a member.
- Choose the type of ticket you would like – you must choose ‘The Christmas Experience Entry’ to gain general entry to the estate.
- Log in to your Leeds Ticket Hub account to ensure you are recognised as a member by our booking system*
- Choose your date and entry time slot and book your tickets according to the details on your email from Lotherton
- Please remember to bring your membership card and email confirmation of your booking
– Pre-booked tickets are required for all visitors including members
– All visitors require a Christmas Experience Entry ticket
For more information please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page on The Christmas Experience website.