February Half Term: Love Birds Week
Date/Time: 10 - 18 February 2024
Price: Included in admission
Flock to Wildlife World to see many of our feathered friends this February half term at Lotherton! We have plenty to keep the whole family entertained for a day out in the school holidays, with wet and dry weather activities, and all of the usual fun that you can expect at Lotherton.
What’s on at Wildlife World
- Family trail around Wildlife World
- Bird-themed activities and artefacts in the Nestbox at Wildlife World. Every day except Sunday, times may vary.
What’s on around the estate
- Guided bird watching sessions in Wildlife Corner (near the deer hide). Monday, Wednesday and Friday only, 1-3pm. Binoculars provided.
- Make your own bird box in the Stables. Monday to Thursday, 1.30-3pm (last entry 2.30pm). Limited spaces available, all materials included.
What’s on in the house*
- Bird-themed crafts in the Servant’s Hall daily, 10am-3pm
- Dressing up in the Brushing Room
Watch the penguins playing in their pool, see if you can balance like the flamingos and marvel at our inquisitive emus!
*The house is partially open for February half term only.
Explore our Edwardian hall filled with hidden treasures, encounter animals from across the globe at Wildlife World and stroll the expansive grounds and gardens. Find out more about things to see and do at Lotherton.
To find out more about getting to Lotherton and view our access information, plan your visit to Lotherton.