Mister Finch Fantastical Felt Rabbit Doll Workshop
15 January 2022
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue Leeds City Museum
In this one-day course you will have the opportunity to work alongside Yorkshire textile-artist, Mister Finch.
The day will begin with an introduction from Mister Finch about his inspiration and working practice. You will use creative methods to create your very own jointed rabbit doll from felt to take home. The workshop will also provide you with the skills to create your own pattern to create your own fantastical creature.
Depending on your skill level you may not finish the course with a completed rabbit but will have the skills and experience to finish it off at home.
The workshop includes tea, coffee and lunch from the Museum café. If you have any dietary requirements please let us know via email at [email protected] after you have booked your ticket.
Ticket: £145 pp
Important workshop information:
– Basic hand-sewing skills are needed for this workshop
– All materials are provided
– Please note this workshop is not felting, it will use flat felt fabric.
– Booking for this event is essential as spaces are limited
– The event will take place in Thorseby Room at Leeds City Museum
– Tickets for this event are non-refundable
– Parking is not included, nearest car parks are The Light and The Merrion Centre.
– Please notify us of any access requirements