Kirkstall Abbey Markets
28 March 2020 - 29 March 2020
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Venue Kirkstall Abbey
Kirkstall Abbey Markets are held in the spectacular grounds of the abbey. Join us at our popular outdoor markets in the picturesque 12th century ruins and shop locally for a variety of products.
With nearly 50 unique stalls each day, enjoy a weekend afternoon browsing hand-made crafts and local produce from across Yorkshire. Soak up the glorious Abbey setting whilst supporting local businesses and sampling tasty treats.
Kirkstall Abbey Markets run between 11-3pm on the last weekend of every month, from March to November.
- Saturday 28 to Sunday 29 March 11 – 3pm
- Saturday 25 to Sunday 26 April 11 – 3pm
- Saturday 30 to Sunday 31 May 11 – 3pm
- Saturday 27 to Sunday 28 June 11 – 3pm
- Saturday 25 to Sunday 26 July 11 – 3pm
- Saturday 29 to Sunday 30 August 11 – 3pm
- Saturday 26 to Sunday 27 September 11 – 3pm
- Saturday 31 October to Sunday 1 November 11 – 3pm
- Saturday 28 to Sunday 29 November 11 – 3pm
The markets are free entry, and free parking is available across the road at Abbey House Museum. Access to the Abbey Visitor Centre is also free, where you will find toilets and baby change facilities.