Kirkstall Abbey Deli Markets
October 26, 2019 - October 27, 2019
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Venue Kirkstall Abbey
Kirkstall Abbey Deli Markets are held in the spectacular grounds of the abbey. Join us at our popular outdoor markets in the picturesque 12th century ruins and shop locally for a variety of products.
With nearly 50 unique stalls each day, enjoy a weekend afternoon browsing hand-made crafts and local produce from across Yorkshire. Soak up the glorious Abbey setting whilst supporting local businesses and sampling tasty treats.
Kirkstall Abbey Markets run between 12-3pm on the last weekend of every month, from March to November.
- Saturday 30 to Sunday 31 Mar 12 – 3pm
- Saturday 27 to Sunday 28 Apr 12 – 3pm
- Saturday 25 to Monday 27 May 12 – 3pm
- Saturday 29 to Sunday 30 Jun 12 – 3pm
- Saturday 27 to Sunday 28 Jul 12 – 3pm
- Saturday 31 Aug to Sunday 1 Sept 12 – 3pm
- Saturday 28 to Sunday 29 Sept 12 – 3pm
- Saturday 26 to Sunday 27 Oct 12 – 3pm
- Saturday 30 Nov to Sunday 1 Dec 12 – 3pm
The markets are free entry, and free parking is available across the road at Abbey House Museum. Access to the Abbey Visitor Centre is also free, where you will find toilets and baby change facilities.